- Salt & Pepper Marinated Chicken Steak
- 1 medium sized sliced Onion
- 2 cups of Bok Choy
- 1/2 sliced carrots
- 4 Cloves of chopped Garlic
- 1 – 2 tsp of Soy Sauce
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Add 1 tsp oil to pan on medium heat, and place the steak to cook for a good 2-4 minutes each side. Keep the lid on to cook well and keep moisture.
- Take sliced carrots and add to boiling water pot. Let it boil with cover for 30 – 60 seconds.
- Remove the carrot when you feel its a bit soft, wash with cold water and keep aside.
- Sauté carrot in a pan with butter and seasoned with salt and black pepper for a minute.
- On another pan, add 1 -2 tsp oil and chopped garlic. Sauté the garlic till fragrant.
- Add bok choy to the pan and soy sauce. Mix well and cover to soften the bok choy.
- Topping of the steak, the caramelized onion – Sauté sliced onion till golden brown.
- Plate everything and enjoy your post workout meal.