- 1/2 cup Flour/ Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Freshly Grated Coconut
- 1/3 cup Milk/Coconut Milk
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 cup Castor Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- Separate egg yolk and whites in different bowls.
- Sieve flour, baing powder and salt.
- Add vanilla essence, coconut, sugar and milk to egg yolks. Mix well!
- Add flour slowly to yolk batter. Do not over work the flour. Mix slowly!
- Whisk up egg whites till fluffy.
- Add to batter bit by bit.
- Fold in batter slowly so it stays fluffy.
- Keep pan on medium heat and run butter all over.
- Using a laddle or icecream scooper, pour pancake batter and cook till GOLDEN BROWN.
- Serve hot with maple syrup/honey or even ice creams.