Today we enjoyed the hump day at home thanks to the ‘BIL’ (brother in law). It’s holiday here today in Thailand, so why not enjoy a cocktail.
It’s been a confusing summer here with random rainy days, so it’s hot & humid. Hence, this refreshing cocktail makes a good friend. Just to not piss anyone off, we had no white rum so replaced it with Vodka. Not bad at all!
- 100-120 mL Grey Goose (original recipe needs White Rum)
- 8-10 Mint Leaves
- 2 cans Schweppes Lemon Soda
- 325 mL Soda
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1-2 cups Crushed Ice
- Pound sugar and lemon together. Add crushed ice.
- Add mint leaves and stir.
- Add Grey Goose, schweppes and soda.
- Mix and stir well.
- Rub glass rim with mint leaves. Serve Mojito cold with a slice of lemon.