We all like a quick snack fix and my favorite is Garlic Bread! You can make the bread/baguette yourself, but then it’s no longer a quick fix. You can use regular bread, a bun or even a baguette found in supermarkets. Then all you need to make is the spread.
- 1 stick Butter
- 1/2 cup Parsley (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl add melted butter, chopped parsley, garlic (powder and minced), oregano and cheese. Mix thoroughly.
- Spoon the garlic butter into a ziplock and place in fridge.
- Meanwhile, take a baguette (bread of your choice) and make cuts diagonally. Note: Do not slice it all the way, the slices should still be connected.
- Remove the garlic butter spread from fridge. Brush it on every slice. Generously.
- Brush some of the butter on top and around the baguette.
- Cut a piece of parchment paper and soak it in water. Crumple to remove excess water.
- Place and wrap the garlic bread by this moist parchment paper. It helps the bread stay soft and moist.
- Bake in oven for around 10 minutes till slightly brown, and serve while hot!!