I’m back with a solution to a problem.
What’s the problem?
When I’m out with people or at home, there is always someone who is either a strict vegetarian or is a vegan. Both are hard to serve to if you’re buying meals or desserts from local vendors and supermarkets.
Vegan chocolate ice cream. I totally had to get a fix for ice creams. No egg, no meat and no dairy products.
The best part about this recipe is, it’s a quickie! So let’s get you to it 🙂
- 2 Bananas
- 1 tbsp Dark Cocoa Powder
- Vegan Chocolate Chip (Optional)
- Freeze peeled bananas in a zip lock for 2 hours.
- Dice bananas.
- Add cocoa powder and bananas to a blender.
- Blend till creamy.
- Pour into popsicle molds or any desired molds.
- Freeze for 30 – 40 minutes.
- Ready to Serve!
Follow OlioVida on Facebook
Follow OlioVida on Instagram (@heena_kaul)
Stay updated with food, fashion and everything fun!