- Diced Chicken
- Diced Shallots
- Southern Thai Curry Paste (pound following ingredients: shallots, dried red chili, galangal, garlic, turmeric, lemongrass, kaffir lime, dry peppercorns, shrimp paste salt &pepper)
- Minced Green Chili
- Fish Sauce
- Oyster Sauce
- Prepare curry paste ingredients and pound them away till nice and paste like finish. If you are lucky, you can buy it any gourmet market or food store.
- Stir fry minced green chili and curry paste on medium heat.
- Add diced chicken and onions. Stir fry till cooked well. Onion will shrink.
- Season with fish sauce, oyster sauce and sugar. Mix well.
- Pour half a cup of water to get some gravy.
- Take a plate of rice and dress it up with this delicious Southern Thai Chicken.
It was too too too yummy. To pretty up the dish more, you can add diced carrots and beans. Makes the dish a lot more meaningful.