Finally I could refuel my soul with tweaked up barbecue chicken wings. It had been a while since I made something fun for the family to hog. I do make fried rice or something else, but nothing that really excites me.
I didn’t create an all new barbecue sauce, I didn’t have that much time on my hands. I used a market bought barbecue sauce and added some magic.
Spicy Bbq Wings
- Chicken wings
- Barbecue Sauce
- Red pepper powder
- White pepper/Black pepper powder
- Garlic Powder
- Fresh Lemon Juice
- Lemon zest
- Kaffir Leaf
- Wash your chicken wings and place them in a mixing bowl.
- Add the marinade ingredients and mix well. Poke the wings with a fork or knife, will allow the wings to absorb flavor.
- Add barbecue sauce just enough to not overpower the marinade flavor.
- For the best flavor, keep the wings in marination overnight.
- Grill, bake or fry, it’s your choice. These were baked at 190 degree for 40 minutes.
- Kaboom- it’s done!
Follow OlioVida me on Facebook to stay connected 🙂