Are you in a funk? I am in an Indian-Kashmiri cuisine funk, which I really needed to get out of. How to change this? Obviously cook something DIFFERENT AND DELICIOUS!! I decided to make Thai Green Curry, not too heavy and perfect for lunch. Plus my relative is here (Thailand) from India so she needs to and want to try all awesome Thai dishes. Also today my family eats vegetarian, so no meat in our curry today. Still tasty!! Anyways, ready for the recipe? Lets go!!
Thai Green Curry
- 500 grams of any meat (as per choice)
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 tbsp Green Curry Paste
- 2 tbsp of Fish Sauce
- 1 1/2 Palm Sugar or Regular sugar
- 2 1/2 cups of Coconut Milk
- 5 Kaffir Leaves
- 6 Pea Eggplants
- 5-8 Small Eggplants (diced in 4 pieces)
- 4 Baby Corns
- 1/2 of diced Carrots
- 3-4 Red chillies (sliced diagonally)
- Handful of Sweet Basil Leaf
- Slice meat (chicken, pork or beef) into small thin pieces. And prepare other ingredients for cooking.
- Cook the green curry paste in oil in a pot or wok until fragrant.
- Add 1 cup of coconut milk to the paste until green curry paste’s oil surfaces. Stir and let it cook for a minute.
- Add the kaffir leaves, vegetables, fish sauce and palm sugar. Stir slowly.
- Let the vegetables cook for 3-4 minutes until boiling.
- Add remaining coconut milk. Stir some more.
- Add the red chillies and sweet basil leaves. Continue cooking till vegetables are softened.
- Get ready to serve hot.
You can follow me on to see stay connected 🙂
Facebook – OlioVida
Youtube – OlioVida