- Brown rice is better, because it breaks down faster! (slower release of glucose)
- Nuts (almond, cashews and walnuts), Avocado and Flax Seeds are healthy fats. Infused in snacks too!
- Fish is a good addition. Allergic? Vegetarian? You need to take omega 3 supplements or Chia seeds.
- Eggs is a complete protein source. You need it.
- Whole wheat bread few not a loaf is good on alternate days.
- Ghee is healthy. Olive oil is also healthy.
- Switch and combine veggies & meat together for meals. They have complimentary proteins! Consume in moderation. No binging!
- Cut out processed meats (sausages, bacon and salami). Avoid fast food.
- Enjoy bites of dark chocolate rather than low % of cocoa chocolates.
- Fat-free and low-fat is a hoax! Have your fresh cow milk or fat full milk. Just keep it real.
- Fruits are your friends.
- Water way of hydration is what you really need.
Note: You don’t need to follow a crazy diet and plan, but always make sure you are having your foods in moderation. You are not eating red meat worth a meal for 3. Also have natural fatty items and sweet foods (nuts & fruits). Artificial sweetness will do no damage if you have it fewer times a week. Don’t run away from your fries if you love them, just don’t have them everyday.
Make it your choice to have a better lifestyle and health 🙂