Another fun Sunday with my beloved pancake breakfast with the family. I love pancake anytime and anywhere, everywhere. I don’t know maybe because I don’t eat them so often because it isn’t our staple food. I am always excited for holidays because of the destination and the morning American breakfast spread. It always indefinitely has pancake!! That’s how much I enjoy pancake. Well the past Sunday I made banana pancakes. They were just so drooling-all-over-again good!! Even better, they were eggless. I think I need to ready another batch soon after writing up this post. God save me.
Eggless Banana Pancake
- 1 ripe Banana
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 – 1 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Sugar (super optional, banana gives you enough)
- 3/4 – 1 cup Milk
- 1.2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- Butter to cook
- Honey/Maple Syrup for topping
- Peel the banana. Mash it in a bowl.
- Add flour, sugar (optional), cinnamon powder and baking powder. Mix and mash some more.
- Add milk bit by bit, continuing to mix. Watch the batter for enough milk. Batter shouldn’t be too runny (fluid). *I used a bit more than 3/4 cup*
- Heat the pan and add some butter. Pour a scoop of pancake batter and let it cook to golden brown one side. Flip and cook the other side.
- Serve hot with some honey or maple syrup as per your taste. Enjoy!