A quick share! Last night my friends and I really needed to fill our empty stomachs…so I got down to business. I spotted unfortunately only 2 eggs and remembered I have left over 2-3 chapatis (indian bread). It was super yummy! It was a bit crunchy, hot, omelette-y and our perfect midnight snack.
- Whisk together eggs, salt and pepper till foamy.
- Heat oil in a pan and lay 1 chapati. Pour some whisked eggs onto it to cook.
- Cook it up like an omelette. This is 1 way.
- You can make pieces of chapatis and dip it into the eggs, then cook it in the heated pan.
- Cook it so the eggs aren’t served uncooked. Let roti become crispy.
- Make 4 pieces of the “Rotilette” with any sauce (chilli is the best) to serve! 🙂
The best part about making this midnight snack is that I got to finish up the leftover chapatis at home. And of course, please our hungry selves with this delish-droolable snack!
Try it out, with a tortilla if you like!
Sorry about no photos. It was cooked and hogged real quick.